How to apply patches and decals.
Do not apply to heat sensitive material, might cause damage to the fabric.
HOW TO APPLY: STITCH (MOST SECURE)
* Lay patch where you would like it and stitch around the outside of the patch
HOW TO APPLY WITH HOUSEHOLD IRON
* Set the temperature of the iron to its highest setting (OVER HEATING CAN BURN AWAY GLUE)
* Use a Teflon sheet or some other protective layer on top of the patch to protect the iron from any ink transfer.
* Press with heavy pressure from the middle of the patch outward toward the edges. The pressing for 45-60 seconds ir until glue is melted. It is important that very heavy and even pressure is applied to the patch
* Allow the patch to cool completely before checking the patch to see if this area has adhered to the substrate.
* Should glue on patch fail to hold, a few drops of Liquid Stitch Glue can help re-adhere
How To Apply A Small Sticker or Decal
Step 1 - Clean the area thoroughly with rubbing alcohol or soap and water. DO NOT use Windex or similar products because it will leave a residue behind that will prevent the sticker from adhering.
Step 2 - Prepare the decal for application by firmly rubbing a squeegee or credit card across the clear transfer tape. This removes any air bubbles that may have formed and makes the decal cling to the transfer tape.
Step 3 - Peel the paper backing off the decal SLOWLY at a sharp angle to avoid ripping the vinyl that might sticks to backing. If the decal clings to the backing, slowly replace the paper backing and repeat Step 2.
Step 4 - Slowly lower the decal onto the surface starting with a corner or the middle and rub it in place firmly with a squeegee or credit card. Let the decal sit for 2-5 minutes for best results before moving to
Step 5 - SLOWLY peel the transfer tape off at a sharp angle. Be careful not to pull the sticker off the surface. If sticker pulls away from the surface repeat Step 4. Some air bubbles will go away after a few days of heat and sun. If any persist you can use a small pin to pop them and press the vinyl down with a credit card.
Any questions, email me at email@example.com - Be well - John